Aging Hipsters Instagram

Sunday, May 6, 2012

Iron Hill...

Didn't race today. In a year where I planned to not race, I realized that I've raced 3/4 of the last weekends. So I didn't race. I'm cool with that...

that being said, Diane and I were among the many folks that came out Saturday to help set up the course that was the vision of Dennis Smith. It was a beautiful day...

Race Day, Monkey and I had the pleasure to get to run the kids race. It was rad. Thanks to Blake and Peaches for their help...

Photo Blog Starts here:
Diane in the recovery room. Don't tell her I posted this.

Setting up the course w/ Dennis and Charlie

L-Webb and Charlie

Monkey

packing bottles for the kids race.

very good bottles.

bacon. not in the kids bottles, but in my belly.

cheering for the racers!

Blake! 

Ryder.

Lemans Start for the final kids race.

kids to their bikes...

blake and monkey

staging one of the age groups

HEY KID EVERYONE IS ONE THE FRONT ROW!

really the front row...
respect
fatmarc
Vanderbacon
(not racing this year)

2 comments:

Wilco said...

Very cool! Can't wait til my kids are old enough for this.

grog said...

I like anything with bacon in it.